Thursday, September 18, 2008

This weekend

We are headed to Beaufort for the weekend. I'm getting my hair cut, yes, I still drive "all the way back" to get my hair cut. I love the way Lynn and Elizabeth highlight and cut my hair, you girls out there know how hard it is to find someone who cuts your hair the way you like it. Thad has a full day of hunting planned, so I'll be on my own most of the day. I was hoping to have lunch with some friends while there, but the weekend is a busy time with most spending time with their families.

I'm 18 weeks today and probably feeling the best I have so far. I've felt the baby several times, which is exciting. I still have just a bump, but it's definitely enough to make getting dressed challenging. I'm using the bella band, but am finding my shirts aren't long enough to cover it up. I need more clothes, maybe I'll hit the outlets this weekend in Hilton Head.

I'm going to post more pictures of the house next week...stay tuned!

No comments: