Monday, September 22, 2008

Cast Your Vote!

So we have decided to find out the sex of the baby. I could have gone either way, but Thad was all for finding out, so we are going with his strong desires. Our appointment for the "big" ultrasound is Wednesday, Oct. 1st at 9am. I have my opinion about what it is and I'm excited to see if my "motherly" instinct is correct or if I'm totally wrong. I have no real evidence as to my opinion, it's just what my gut is telling me. So, I'm polling all of you out there, the whole 5 people who read this blog, to vote on the left hand side as to what you think we are having. It will be fun to see who's right! The vote closes Oct. 1st at 9am, the same time as our appointment. You have a 50/50 chance of being right! :)

3 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

I don't know if you know if I read you blog, but I do :) I love feeling like we all aren't a world apart! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Susan

Meredith and Thad said...

Glad you are here! Thanks for visiting!

C said...

TELL US, TELL US!!!