Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photos to come soon, I promise!

I had plans to post pictures of the house starting this week, but it's been one thing after another every night this week after getting home from work. Not to mention that I've been tired and haven't felt like pushing on to get photos up on this site once dinner is over and cleaned up. I'm not as tired as I have been in my first trimester, but I'm still ready to go to bed about 9:15. Last night we stayed up to watch a DVR episode of Oprah about the Cosby show. We love the Cosby show. Didn't you?

I'm headed out of town for work this afternoon and then to Asheville to visit with mom and dad for the weekend since Thad's on-call. With Monday off for Labor Day, I'm sure I'll find time to start posting pictures. Until then...I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

No comments: