Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hello!

So I've been saying for a while I wanted to start a blog. I read about dozen blogs off and on myself and always thought it would be fun to start one. Then I told my sister I would wait until we were going to have a child, that seemed to make more sense and everyone would find that more exciting that just reading about two people with a dog who work a lot. So...since we are expecting our first child in February, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to get started.

I'll be posting random stuff and will keep you updated as the next 6 months progress as we prepared for baby T's arrival. Oh, and we completely renovated most of our house 6 months ago and people have been asking for months for me to send pictures, so we'll walk through the house renovations too.

This should be fun. I hope you all enjoying reading as much as I know I'll enjoy writing. Woohoo, I'm a blogger!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Welcome to the blogesphere!

Heidi said...

Alright, I'm new to this, so if 100 comments from me post here, sorry! I miss you! Send pics of the house and you all. Hi to Thad and Jasmine!

Unknown said...

Well, well, well...it's about time. I know this will be the awesomest blog ever. I look forward to being counterproductive with it every day.