Monday, March 9, 2009

Anna Claire is three weeks old!

We can hardly believe how fast the weeks are already going by and that Anna Claire was three weeks old on Friday. I apologize for the lack of posts, I want to post more, but I just haven't been able to find the time. If she naps better this week, then maybe I'll get around to posting more.

Last week was a good week, we had a play date with my friend Kathryn and her son, Sander, who is 3 weeks older than Anna Claire. The babies slept while the moms visited and ate lunch. Thursday, EA came by to visit and held Anna Claire while she slept. Saturday, Thad's mom, "Grandma Gloria" came for a visit and cooked us lunch, and brought stuff for the freezer, yeah! Late evening Saturday, my mom, "Mimi" and aunt (Auntie Debbie) and cousin, (Mo) all came for a visit. They loved Anna Claire and enjoyed spending time with her, even changing diapers!

Here are some pics from the last week:






3 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

she is so beautiful! What a great addition to your already beautiful family :)

Unknown said...

How precious is she in the last pic of her sleeping? Can't wait to get down there again...hopefully I'll be there sooner than later. xoxo...

C said...

I agree with Nat - that last picture is gorgeous! Such beautiful bone structure.