Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crib bedding update

So after searching high and low, and experimenting with the idea of having bedding custom made, I have finally found some bedding I like. You can see it in the link below, just beware that when you look at it, it's a little overwhelming with all the various pieces and with a cranberry painted wall. I got just the bedding, a couple of pillows and the valences, none of the other stuff. If you zoom in, you can see the pattern, just pinks and greens. It should be here in 4 to 6 weeks!

http://www.cocalo.com/item.asp?id=183&brand=6&g=1&coll=&cat=1

I have also ordered a chair from Baby Bloomers in Mt. Pleasant from the Best Chair company. I can't wait for it to get here, it's 8-10 weeks! Let's hope baby girl Tuten doesn't come before that!

No comments: